Job Location: Depew, NY, 14043, USA
Job Category: Insurance Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Remote Type: No
**You have unlimited potential. Allow us to give you the chance to shine.**
McMahon Agency, Inc., located in Depew, is a well-established agency and has been in business since 1926. We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients by providing a vast array of insurance products and excellent customer service. We are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Personal insurance account manager who is ready to hit the ground running and join our team.
Contact us if you are ready to make a change in your life and are looking to join a company that cares about both our clients and you.
Must currently possess an active Property and Casualty License
OR Willing to assist in licensing a qualified candidate
In office position
- Base Salary Plus Commission
- Base Salary Based on Experience
- Bonus Opportunities
- Licensing Assistance provided for the qualified individual
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Work-Life Balance
- Evenings Off
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Seminars
- Hands-On Training
- Professional Work Environment
- Team Building Activities
- Retirement Benefits
- Equipment Provided
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Leave
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Maintain client relationships with follow-up phone calls.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Assess and identify the wants and needs of your customer(s)
- Shop renewals
A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train a qualified individual.
2-3 years of Personal Insurance account manager experience preferred
Agency management System and Microsoft Suite
Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
Professional Office etiquette and Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru, and follow up.
Apply Now using the form below Or Apply with Indeed